www.Footlockersurvey.com:- Foot Locker, Inc. is a leading retailer of sportswear and footwear in the United States, with locations in 28 countries/regions. The headquarters are located in the middle of Manhattan in New York City.
Although it was founded in 1974 and became an independent business in 1988, Foot Locker’s history dates all the way back to 1879, since it is the successor firm of FW Woolworth Company (“Woolworth’s”), since many of its independent sites were previously Kinney Shoes and Woolworth shops.
The firm owns some of the chain’s largest locations, as well as ‘Kids Foot Locker’ and ‘The Foot Locker.’ Additionally, the firm is well-known for its staff uniforms, which are comparable to the Referee outfit.
Customer Satisfaction Survey with Foot Locker
A reward that Foot Locker may have for those who have just bought from them is that they’re now running a survey to provide those customers a chance to win Foot Locker prizes like store credit or coupons. A survey must be completed within five minutes of purchasing at Foot Locker to have a chance to get these exciting prizes.
We’ll walk you through the process of providing feedback and winning the “Foot Locker Survey Award” in this section.
Additionally, Foot Locker is well-known for their employee dress code and for manufacturing the greatest shoes. It is a New York-based corporation that operates many large stores throughout the city.
Foot Locker is interested in hearing what consumers have to say about its goods and services. As a result, they conduct customer foot locker surveys and invite consumers to review their shopping experience.
Retail businesses seek to acquire authentic comments and reviews via Foot Locker’s Guest Survey in order to help them develop.
Foot Locker Rewards for Online Surveys
You will get an amazing prize for completing this foot locker survey, but you must meet some survey conditions, which we will outline in further detail below.
That means, you will get an amazing incentive if you win the Foot Locker survey.
Receive a discount coupon of $10 or 50%.
Taking the Foot Locker Survey At is subject to the following rules and regulations.
The recommendations listed below define the way in which you may help with the footlocker survey.
- You should be an adult to take part.
- One must be a citizen of the United States or Colombia to be eligible to participate in the poll; applicants from other countries will be disqualified.
- Each code may be applied once.
- You will get correspondence from Foot Locker if you are the survey’s winner.
- The award is non-transferable.
- Employees of Foot Locker, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to apply.
If you want to be eligible to participate in the footlockersurvey, you must complete these prerequisites. As well as winning the footlocker survey, we will show you the finest approaches to maximizing your success.
Conditions for Participating in the www.Footlockersurvey.com foot locker survey
You will need to meet a few conditions in order to join the survey; ensure that you read and understand the conditions in order to participate in the survey and win.
- Foot Locker’s invitation card is the first criterion.
- You must have access to a smartphone or a personal computer or laptop.
- To score well on the survey, you must be able to read in English, Spanish, or Chinese.
The method for completing the Foot Locker survey is listed below.
- Visit www.Footlockersurvey.com or footlocker.com/survey to access the Foot Locker survey website. Both of these links will take you to the Foot Locker survey.
- Decide if you wish to run the survey in a language of your choice. In addition, you have the choice of English or Spanish.
- Enter the Foot Locker shop location’s phone number. The Foot Locker store number is located at the top of your receipt. It should be a five-digit number.
- Identify the transaction by its number. Your receipt from Foot Locker will also have this information on it.
- Continue with the exact date of your purchase, in the format mm/dd/yyyy.
- Choose an estimated timeframe for your transaction. You have the following options: before 1:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., or after 7:00 p.m. Following each step, press Next when requested.
- You’ll now be required to respond to a series of questions. The Foot Locker survey questions are mostly on Foot Locker merchandise, Foot Locker locations and services, and Foot Locker associates with whom you engaged.
- You will get a Foot Locker promo code upon completion. Note this code on your receipt or enter it at the Foot Locker online shop at www.Footlockersurvey.com.
FAQ – www.Footlockersurvey.com
1. How to get in touch with Foot Locker Customer Support
Customer service may be reached at 00 1 715-261-9708.
Additionally, you may contact Footlocker customer care through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of these surveys is to ascertain their customers’ opinions about their goods and services, which is why your input is significant to the organization. Make certain to answer all questions honestly so that the firm understands what you want and can rectify the situation the next time you visit the shop.